1 cup HCW Pitted Dates
1 Tbsp extra virgin organic coconut oil
Lemon zest from ¼ of a lemon
Small pinch of ginger powder
1 heaped Tbsp HCW Cacao Powder
- Soak the dates in warm water until soft.
- Melt the coconut oil (if solid).
- Finely grate the rind from ¼ of a lemon.
- Add the soaked and drained dates, melted coconut oil and lemon zest to a food processor and blend for a few minutes.
- Add the cereal mix, a pinch of ginger powder (optional) and the cacao powder and process until combined.
- Place the mixture in the fridge for 30 minutes before rolling into balls.
- Roll into balls and dust with sifted cacao powder.
- Store in the fridge.
Click on the images…