½ cup plain yoghurt
2 tbsp HCW Apple Cider Vinegar
1 tsp mustard
1 tsp honey
400g HCW Chickpeas, cooked
2 sticks celery, finely chopped
1 medium apple, chopped into chunks
1 cup red grapes
1/2cup red onion, diced
½ cup walnuts, chopped
4 cups fresh spinach
- Prepare the yoghurt dressing by combining the yoghurt, apple cider vinegar, mustard and honey in a bowl.
- Combine the rest of the ingredients (except the spinach) in a large bowl.
- Stir in the dressing and mix until evenly coated.
- Refrigerate for about 30 minutes before serving.
- Serve salad over fresh spinach and enjoy!
Click on the images to view these items in the online store