Gluten-Free Chocolate Cake
4 tbsp cocoa powder
½ cup oil
½ cup boiling water
1 ½ cups HCW Gluten-Free Flour Mix
1 cup castor sugar
Pinch of salt
1 tbsp vanilla essence
3 tsp baking powder
- Beat the eggs and add the oil, water and vanilla essence. Mix well.
- Sift together the dry ingredients and add to the wet ingredients, combining gently.
- Pour mixture into a non-stick baking tin and bake for 30 minutes at 180°C, or until cooked through.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool.
- Optional: Spread with chocolate icing or dust lightly with icing sugar.
Click the image to order this item from our online shop