Find us by following these easy directions. You can also scroll down further to find us on the map.
M3 Highway, coming from Cape Town: Take the Kendal Road off-ramp (left)
- At the top of the off-ramp, turn left.
- Continue straight down Kendal road, through a traffic circle, until you reach a set of robots at Main Road (Block and Chisel with be on the far right hand side).
- Go straight over the robots – this then becomes De Waal Rd (M38).
- Go over two bridges (which cross railway lines).
- Approximately 50m after you reach the bottom of the 2nd bridge, you will need to turn left into River Park.
- We are in Unit 17 – River Park
M5 Highway, coming from Cape Town: Turn right at the Southfield turnoff (robot)
- Once you have turned right, go straight through the second set of robots on the other side of the highway. Follow signs to Southfield/ Elfindale (M38).
- Keep in the left hand lane when the road splits 200m latter, at a set of robots – follow sign to Elfindale/ Heathfield.
- You are now in De Waal Road (M38), continue with this road, go straight across a set of robots (Princess Vlei Rd), pass a Brent garage on your right and Direct Axis on your left.
- Approximately 100 meters after this you need to turn right into River Park. This turning is before the bottom of the bridge. If you are going over the bridge, you have gone too far.
- We are in Unit 17 – River Park.