This recipe was provided to us by Marlien Wright from her 2nd cookbook “The Mandala Kitchen”.
¼ cup honey / HCW Agave Syrup
¼ cup nut butter
1 cup roasted almonds / cashews (coarsely chopped)
½ cup HCW Gluten-Free Rolled Oats
¼ cup HCW Sunflower Seeds
2 tbsp HCW Psyllium Husks
¾ cup HCW Quinoa Flour
1 pinch salt
- Add all ingredients to large mixing bowl and stir together well.
- Once thoroughly mixed, transfer to deep baking tin lined with baking paper.
- Press down firmly until uniformly flattened.
- Cover with baking paper and place in fridge / freezer for 15-20 minutes to get firm.
- Transfer baking tin to pre-heated oven (150°C) for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool completely before slicing into 10 even bars or 9 squares.
- Store in an airtight container for up to 1 week.