1 tbsp olive oil
1 onion chopped
2 cloves garlic, minced
2 cups cooked brown rice
3 cups broccoli florets
1 cup blanched almonds
1 cup water
¼ cup HCW Nutritional Yeast Flakes
1 tbsp onion, chopped
1 tbsp HCW Tapioca Flour
1 clove garlic, minced
½ tsp sea salt
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Steam or boil broccoli florets until tender and set aside.
- Place almonds and water in a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Add the rest of the sauce ingredients and blend together well.
- Sauté the onion and garlic until soft.
- Stir in the rice, broccoli and sauce and mix together well.
- Transfer into a casserole dish and bake for 20 minutes.
Click on the images to view these items in the online store