This recipe was adapted from the blog (www.inthemidnightkitchen.com) of Zorah Booley, a food blogger.
375g HCW Gluten-Free Self-Raising Flour
200g spinach leaves, shredded
50g feta cheese
50g cheddar cheese
½ cup parmesan cheese, grated
90g butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Grease a muffin tray.
- Sieve the flour.
- Add the spinach and all the cheeses and mix well.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the egg, milk and butter until well combined, and add to the flour mixture.
- Spoon the mixture into the prepared muffin tray.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until golden brown. Serve warm.
Click on the image…