2 chicken breast fillets
Salt & black pepper to taste
2 tbsp olive oil
2 cups spinach, chopped
2 cups mixed salad leaves
1 cup cherry tomatoes
1 large avocado
½ cup feta cheese, crumbled
2 Tbsp HCW Chia Seeds
Honey & mustard dressing
2 Tbsp olive oil
1 Tbsp lemon juice (freshly squeezed)
1 tsp mustard
1 tsp honey
Salt & pepper to taste
- Slice the chicken breasts into thin, long strips. Season with salt and pepper.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan over medium heat, add the chicken strips and cook for 8-10 minutes until golden brown and cooked through.
- In a large salad bowl, combine the spinach and mixed salad leaves.
- Cut the cherry tomatoes in half and add to the bowl.
- Peel the avocado, cut it into slices and add to the salad.
- Sprinkle with the feta cheese and chia seeds.
- Assemble the cooked chicken strips on top.
- Mix together the ingredients for the honey and mustard dressing. Drizzle over the salad and enjoy!
Click on the image to order online