500 g bread flour
1 sachet instant yeast
350 ml warm water
1 tsp brown sugar
1 tsp salt
100 g HCW Ultimate Seed Mix
- Mix the instant yeast into 50 ml of warm water.
- In a large bowl, mix together the flour, sugar, salt and 50 g of seed mix.
- Add 300 ml of warm water to the flour and seed mix and combine well.
- Add the yeast mixture and then mix together slowly for 10 minutes by kneading by hand or using a bread mixer.
- Roll 9 small balls from the bread dough and place on a lined baking tray. Sprinkle 1 teaspoon of Ultimate Seed Mix over each roll.
- Cover with a damp cloth and allow to rise for 15 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Bake for 15 minutes until cooked.
- Allow to cool and enjoy!
Click on the images to view in our online shop