The recipes for Wheat- Free Crunchies and Zucchini Muffins were provided to us by Taryn Peters, one of our face book followers and a blogger (https://www.facebook.com/inallhonestyblog).
1 ½ cups HCW Almond Flour
2 tbsp HCW Coconut Flour
2 tsp HCW Cinnamon Powder
½ tsp nutmeg
1 tsp bicarbonate of soda
½ tsp HCW Himalayan salt
¼ cup raw honey 1 ripe banana
1 cup shredded, unpeeled zucchini / marrow Pecan nuts, chopped (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Grate the zucchini and pat dry with kitchen towel.
- Combine the dry ingredients in a small bowl.
- Separate the eggs. Beat the egg whites until stiff.
- Place the egg yolks, honey and banana in a mixing bowl and beat with an electric beater until well combined.
- Fold in the egg whites.
- Add the zucchini and mix well.
- Slowly add the dry ingredients and combine well.
- Spoon the batter into a greased muffin pan.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes until cooked through.
- Variations: Replace the zucchini with carrot, raisins, cranberries or cacao nibs.
Please click the image to find these items in our online store…